Wednesday, January 6, 2016


SHE'S HOME!!!




After 18 months I was able to welcome my sweet China Doll home.  She came into the St. George Airport one hour late.  I was so antsy!  We were blessed to have Crystal Ghica from our ward on the plane with her and she texted me a picture while they were in the air.  She looked beautiful.  As we hugged she whispered in my ear, "We did it!"  And I said, "No, you did it."  To which she replied, "No, we did it mom."  I love this girl and am so proud of her and so happy to have her home.




On the way home we stopped at Durangos for some much missed Mexican food.  She was so use to eating with chopsticks that she used two straws to try and eat!  After dinner we headed over to the Stake Center where she was released by President Chamberlain.  She served her mission well.

I will miss hearing from her each week, but I know she has another mission in store for her.  I love you Sister Brooklyn Moore and I am so happy to be your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment