Dear Mamasita,
Man.... It's hard to pick a favorite scripture.... They are all so good. If I have to pick one that applies to my life and my mission more it would have to be Deuteronomy 31:6: Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
I love this so much. We have fought so many battles as a family. We weren't afraid of our trials and we just pushed through them with faith and courage. He is with us and he has not forsaken us. He has given us so many blessings and joy. He has made our family stronger than ever. He has never failed us in life. As for my mission: people and sharing the gospel is harder than I thought it would be because everyone is different and the language is really tough but the scripture said, "he will not fail thee, no forsake thee" Because of this scripture, I always have strength and I am always reminded that The Lord did not send me to fail, he sent me to succeed. He knows that the mission is gonna be hard but he will never ever leave me and the other missionaries alone to do the work. He is walking beside us every step of the way in teaching and sharing the gospel. He is changing ourselves for the better.
Love you mama so much! You are my hero and will forever be my Super Mom!!!! I really miss you but I know I'm needed here and I know that you're rooting for me in Utah! Thank you for your love and support. How did I get so lucky to have a fantastic perfect and amazing mamasita??
Love
Sister Moore
No comments:
Post a Comment